A TRIP WITH JOSH - PRIMO GRAPHIC TEE
PRIMO GRAPHIC TEE
Description: Take a trip with Josh. We took a photo in Joshua tree during one of our latest adventures and made the shirt reflect our trip - trippy and amazing. Made with 100% Peruvian cotton using a long-staple weaving process. This tee will feel so light and soft that you'll hardly notice it’s on your body. A modern cut paired with durable double-stitching guarantees a tee that can be in your wardrobe for years to come—no matter how many times you take it off.
Made with our signature PrimoKnit™ Peruvian cotton fabric.
- Finished with our signature MisAdventurist wash and anti-pilling treatment
- FIT = true to size with a modern cut
- Custom print dedicated to travels on the Mosquito Coast
- Finished with our custom-woven labels
- Print on neck label (absolutely no itchy neck for you!)
- Soft-Touch water-based dyes and graphics for the environment and your skin!
Fabric: 100% Long Staple Peruvian Cotton. The ideal growing conditions in the northern coastal valleys of Peru produce long staple cotton that is softer and stronger than other kinds of cotton. It is especially soft, durable, highly resistant to pilling, and gets even softer over time. Our 160-gram weight fabric is light enough for those blistering hot days, but with enough substance to be the best year-round shirt you'll never want to take off. Our proprietary (Water-based + Eco Friendly) dyes and washes give each new shirt that amazing worn-in feel.
Graphics: Soft hand feel screen prints
Labels: Print on Neck Label
We offer free domestic shipping on orders over $75! We use standard 3-5 day ground shipping. You may choose expedited shipping at checkout for an additional cost. Orders are typically processed within 24 hours.
- We offer free returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase for items purchased at bajallama.com, excluding sale items discounted greater than 30%.
- VIEW RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors.
- Tumble dry low and remove promptly or hang dry.
- Fluff in the dryer with a damp rag if necessary.
- No bleach, por favor.