Everything you need to make the best chimichurri sauce on the planet.
- 2 cups packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 4 medium garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1/4 cup packed fresh oregano leaves (or 4 teaspoons dried oregano)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Place parsley, garlic, oregano, vinegar, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper (to taste) in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a blade attachment. Process until finely chopped, stopping and scraping down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed, about 1 minute total.
- With the motor running, add oil in a steady stream. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and pulse a few times to combine. Transfer sauce to an airtight container and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 1 day to allow the flavors to meld. Before serving, stir and season as needed. The chimichurri will keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Choose your favorite backyard, saucy barbecue shirt here www.bajallama.com