We search far and wide to find artists from around the world that share our passion for extraordinary design while believing in our mission to create the most outrageous prints and taking care of our planet. We are always looking for new talent to join our team. If you would like to be part of our efforts to fight against boring please fill out the form below so we can get to know you.
- Jess Bosworth Smith is a freelance illustrator and contemporary artist based in Cape Town, South Africa. When she's not working on projects for Baja Llama, her favourite design so far being the Mexican Cactus print, she enjoys hiking, wine-tasting, thrift store rummaging, and live music.
- OJess absolutely loves cats and lives with an especially lovely Main Coon called Simon.
- Her favourite author is GRR Martin and hopes that her friends will know to play Tiny Dancer by Elton John at her funeral.
- Lia is a Bali-based textile designer and artist with 6 years of experience in fashion working with both garments and prints across womenswear, menswear, kidswear and activewear.
- Originally from Russia Lia left her life as a fashion designer for a mass-market brand three years ago for a freelance journey in the tropical paradise of Bali.
- She gets her inspiration from an island life, surf culture as well as from her past as a drummer in a punk-rock band. Combining her fine art skills with love of textiles she creates edgy bespoke designs in a manner that can be characterised as tropical punk.