MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS - PRIMO GRAPHIC TEE
PRIMO GRAPHIC TEE
Description: Enjoy all the Mountains of Madness with your best amigos! The softest T-shirt in our signature PrimoKnit™ Peruvian cotton fabric, each Primo T-shirt features custom artwork depicting all things amazing from our global MisAdventures. This one is acid-washed for an even softer custom feel. Light, breathable and buttery soft, you'll be wearing this shirt from lounging around the house to bar hopping in the Bahamas and everything in between.
FIT: Modern, true to size fit with a slightly tapered silhouette at the waist and arms and room at the chest and shoulders.
Use WAIR fit advisor above to get the best fit.
- FIT - true to size with a tapered cut at the waist and arms
- Fabric - 100% PrimoKnit™ Peruvian cotton
- Signature MisAdventurist wash and anti-pilling treatment
- Grafics Inspired by Global MisAdventures
- Print on neck label (no itchy neck)
- Soft-Touch water-based dyes and graphics
Fabric: 100% Long Staple Peruvian Cotton. The ideal growing conditions in the northern coastal valleys of Peru produce long staple cotton that is softer and stronger than other kinds of cotton. It is especially soft, durable, highly resistant to pilling, and gets even softer over time. Our 160-gram weight fabric is light enough for those blistering hot days, but with enough substance to be the best year-round shirt you'll never want to take off. Our proprietary (Water-based + Eco Friendly) dyes and washes give each new shirt that amazing worn-in feel.
Graphics: Soft hand feel screen prints
Labels: Print on Neck Label
We offer free domestic shipping on orders over $75! We use standard 3-5 day ground shipping. You may choose expedited shipping at checkout for an additional cost. Orders are typically processed within 24 hours.
- We offer free returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase for items purchased at bajallama.com, excluding sale items discounted greater than 30%.
- VIEW RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors.
- Tumble dry low and remove promptly or hang dry.
- Fluff in the dryer with a damp rag if necessary.
- No bleach, por favor.